Would you agree that the cycle of the life looks like this:
You are born.
You raised by your parents and in some cases, legal guardians.
During your childhood you are taken to school.
Still in your teen-hood you go to school but later on you have the option to attend college and uni in your late teens.
The next step up is to get a job. In most cases a job where more often than it should be you feel miserable and depressed.
Then retire 60 or 65 years old.
You didn’t have to be in a job that made you feel miserable and depressed.
Instead everybody, you wake up and excited to go to work.
Pay Extra Close Attention If This Is What You Want...
Right now there is an open opportunity for you and more people to join The Alkebulan Trust. To help continue empowering the world.
All what is required of you is that you have the ability to work hard, be determined and have the necessary skills for what ever position you apply for.
Pick the best role that you feel is best for you. Before you do. Take a look at our:
Company Culture Requirements
Regardless of the role you apply for you MUST fulfill these requirements for you to apply.
- Must be familiar with The Alkebulan Trust brand. (If you’re not. It’s not too late to take a look at our content all over Social Media, such as YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook.) WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO THAT NOW IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR.
- Must be willing to commit a minimum of 35 hours a week. There may be times where you will have to work more hours. Which you will be notified and compensated for your time.
- You must have a Michael Jackson and Tupac Shakur like work ethic.
- You must be willing to pay the price to action. Meaning you must be dedicated to do what ever it takes to complete what ever it tasks you need to do.
- You must be able to work from home and dress in business attire…Look at the example of Clark Kent. Although he is a fictional character. When he is working as a journalist he has a suit on. But when it is time to rescue people with his superpowers, he has his Superman suit underneath his suit…Another example again is a superhero character Peter Parker. When he is working as a photographer for a newspaper he dresses completely different to the Spiderman suit he wears to go rescue people. So the moral of the stories are quite simple. What you wear is very important and it ties in with your work ethic. Even when you’re working from.
- Be proactive looking for solutions to problems.
- Have the ability to work under extreme pressure. Working towards tight schedule deadlines.
- Be active and willing to learn new skills and learning how to upgrade your skills.
- You MUST be driven and motivated to putting in a high performance consistently towards achieving the company’s mission, which is also a mission that highly motivates you.
- You must have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- You must have access to your own computer, or laptop, or tablet/iPad, or a smartphone. (Preferably with unlimited data.)
- You must have access to a smartphone. (Preferably with unlimited calls.)
- You must be wanting to work with and for The Alkebulan Trust, long-term.
- Most of all you must have excellent time management skills, and self management skills. As you will be working from home mostly.
If you have these qualities. Then congratulations you have passed Phase 1. To pass the next phase, apply for the position suited for you.
If you don’t have these qualities yet. Don’t let that deter you from learning these qualities and then coming back to apply later on.
Please note: Due to the amount of applications that we receive, we won’t be able to get back to everyone. We prioritize candidates from London, U.K.
How To Apply For A Job
Make a video resume and sell to our team, why you would be suitable for the role you applied for and why you would be a great fit to The Alkebulan Trust.
We are very busy.
So like Eminem asked in his song Lose Yourself. “If you had one shot, or one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted, in one moment, would you capture it or just let it slip?”